Quality and safe assembly
The Quality and Safe Assembly Mark was established in 2005 at the request of, and in cooperation with, the Czech Union of Electrical Engineers. It shows that the holder of the mark provides services that are of a good standard and that comply with EU requirements and that this fact has been verified by an independent third party.
The award of the mark confirms that the holder provides a service in the field of electrical assembly that is:
- Performed by competent personnel
- Safe and verified by tests in accordance with valid regulations
- Implemented with the use of high-quality and reliable components
- Done using environment-friendly procedures and methods that are safe for the processing entity
- Requirements for holders of this mark are based on principles that are recognized in Europe for these types of services.
The mark is based on the traditional and publicly known ESČ mark, which in its original form expresses ongoing conformity of product properties with electrical safety standards and is one of the oldest marks of this kind in Europe.
The basic elliptical ESČ mark is positioned in a circle with the inserted text “Ecology – Safety – Quality”, which specifies the focus of the mark. The field of service for which the mark is awarded is specified by text under the basic ESČ mark.
The mark is one of the marks accepted within the “CZECH QUALITY PROGRAM”.
An application for registration of the mark has been submitted to the Industrial Property Office in Prague.
For the service provider:
- Minimization of risks resulting from poor functionality, low safety and reliability of the product
- Enhances the image of a small company that wants to be successful on the market
- Improves the entire service and its marketability based on knowledge of regulations and technologies
- Maintaining non-conflicting relationships with supervisory authorities
- Ensuring good relationships with partners at the erection workplace
- Continuous improvement of business relationships
- Continuous improvement of results
For service users:
- Guarantee of high-quality and professional services
- Guarantee of standard procedures and results of service provision
- Guarantee of compliance with environmental requirements
- Guarantee of compliance with all safety requirements
- Guarantee of qualified solutions of nonconformities and complaints
The mark can be awarded after successful completion of the certification procedure in accordance with the European regulation CLC/TS 50349:2004 (in the Czech Rep. issued as the ČSN 330501 “Qualifications of Electric Installation Suppliers”) and other specific requirements for applicants for the mark, which are based on the basic system standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and relevant legislative regulations. Criteria for awarding the mark are defined by the certification body of the Electrotechnical Testing Institute in cooperation with the Czech Union of Electrical Engineers.
- The right to use the mark may be awarded to organizations or physical persons that are able to demonstrate the following in the field of electrical assembly, project design or the execution of inspections:
- Required electrical competence (qualifications)
- Technical, technological and personnel competence
- Compliance with legislative requirements in relation to the product, the environment and work safety
- Knowledge of installation components and materials
- Ability to manage their relationships with customers, investors, suppliers and employees
- Ability to manage their own business continuity
The mark can be awarded after successful completion of the certification procedure in accordance with the European regulation CLC/TS 50349:2004 (in the Czech Rep. issued as ČSN 330501 “Qualifications of Electric Installation Suppliers”) and other specific requirements for applicants for the mark, which are based on the basic system standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and relevant legislative regulations. Criteria for awarding the mark are defined by the certification body of the Electrotechnical Testing Institute in cooperation with the Czech Union of Electrical Engineers.
EZÚ grants the mark for 3 years based on a review of the evaluation report prepared by the assessor nominated by the responsible EZÚ product manager. During the period of validity of the mark, follow-up checks are conducted under the conditions specified in the application.