The ČSN ISO/IEC 20000 is the first global standard intended specifically for IT service management. It describes an integrated set of management processes for the efficient provision of IT services to business partners and customers. The ČSN ISO/IEC 20000 standard supplements the process approach defined within the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) publication series, which represents a collection of best practices in the context of IT service management.
ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1
is a formalized specification defining requirements that are to be met for an organization to provide its customers with IT services on an acceptable level.
- Requirements for the management system
- Planning and implementation of service management
- Planning and implementation of new or changed services
- Processes related to the provision of services
- Processes of relationships with business and customers
- Processes of solving incidents and problems
- Management processes
- Processes related to the release of a service
ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-2 is a collection of principles that describes best practices in service management processes within the scope of the ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1. The collection of principles will mainly be used by organizations preparing for an audit in accordance with the ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1 or planning to improve their services.
In 2006, EZÚ was accredited by the Czech Accreditation Institute to conduct audits and award certificates in accordance with the ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard.
- Proving quality for companies that enter tendering procedures with their services
- Proving quality for companies that require a consistent approach from all providers of services in the supplier chain
- Benchmarking IT service management
- Determining the baseline for independent evaluation
- Proving quality for companies that need to prove their ability to provide services that meet customer requirements
- Proving quality for companies that strive to improve their services through the efficient application of monitoring processes and improvement of the quality of services.
- Quality management system certification in accordance with the EN ISO 13485:2012 standard
- Certification of the information security management system in accordance with the ČSN ISO/IEC 27001
- Certification of the quality management system in accordance with the ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009
- Certification of the environmental quality management system in accordance with the ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005
- Certification of occupational health and safety management in accordance with the ČSN OHSAS 18001 “Quality and Safe Erection” quality mark
- Quality mark „Quality and safe assemsbly”
- EMAS III – Verification of environmental declarations in accordance with the Directive (EC) no. 1221/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council